Saturday, October 08, 2022

Under the weather

I've had a cold the last few days.  (Maybe it's from reducing my caffeine intake.) I've been napping even more than usual.  I was going to see The Woman King on Thursday, but had to cancel.


Yesterday I went to the dentist for my second root canal, but the dentist decided it wasn't needed after all!  That sort of good news leaves me with a suspicious feeling...


Last week we watched the German series Dark Woods on topic.com .  It's based on the true story of the disappearance of a high police official's sister, connected to a serial killer, that became a cold case for decades.  Very believable.


Now our new topic.com series is Ordinary Woman, a Russian black comedy about a surgeon's wife whose flower shop is a cover for her prostitution ring.  It's perversely funny! (Moira says, "The Russians need a reboot.")

No comments: