Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Three days to go!

Three days from now I'll be in London!  I'm like a different person during my London visits, constantly on the go making the most of my limited time.

I got sick last night.  I should have skipped dinner, but John and Kathrine had brought us felafels and I wanted to be polite.

It was raining Monday when I went to my memoir group.  On the streetcar on the way there, I realized that I'd forgotten the book I usually write in, and got out just before the tram got into the subway station.  But after I got off I considered that I could get some spare paper there and that it wasn't worth going back home for it in such rain.  But instead I had to walk a block or two to get to the subway.  I wish I'd only noticed I'd forgotten it after I got into the station!

Yesterday Puitak came over and we did some more coloring on that Doodle Art fairy tale poster. We're now over half finished.

I'm now reading the third part of Gulliver's Travels, where he's visiting the academy floating in the sky and other strange places.

The other day I got a new address for my old diaries blog: http://thistime15yearsago.blogspot.ca

No comments: