Monday, August 26, 2019

ODSP paperwork

"Having, then, once introduced an element of inconsistency into his system, he was far too consistent not to be inconsistent consistently, and he lapsed ere long into an amiable indifferentism which to outward appearance differed but little from the indifferentism from which Mr. Hawke had aroused him"--The Way of All Flesh

The ODSP sent me a form asking for financial information to make sure my receiving payments was justified.  Unfortunately, they sent it last month but I misplaced the letter, and I only got the information together now!

It turned out that our garden had two more zucchinis.  We gave one to John S., the other to Puitak.

At the memoir group Monday they actually had a topic I couldn't think of anything to write about! (It was "street hockey.")

It looks like we're past the summer's hottest weather.  I like that time of year when September is approaching and it's warm rather than hot.

On Youtube last week I saw a couple of episodes of the early '70s high school show Room 222.  (It had an original musical theme, in seven-fourths rhythm.) I'd forgotten how pretty guidance counsellor Denise Nicholas was!

No comments: