Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Robinson Crusoe

Last Tuesday I spoke to my shrink and got the meds business straightened out, and now I'm taking them again.  One of the side effects of the gap was that I had more intense dreams:  in one I was in the movie Titanic, and it was a nightmare not because the ship was going to sink but because I was in the world of movie cliches! (The working class has better parties etc.)

Thursday my book club discussed Robinson Crusoe.  I know I'm not the best person for leading discussions--my forte is planning and organizing--and I wish someone else would take the lead.

Sunday the singing group had to meet at Carolyn's house.  We tried "Donald, Where's Your Troosers?" and the round "White Coral Bells."

I've been watching the first season of Mad Men, but it doesn't hold up that well.  The stories are a bit "hit and miss," like with The Sopranos.  But Alison Brie as Trudy Campbell is very pretty! (The show had a lot of pretty actresses.)

I'm typing this with that plush Julia doll in my lap.  So sue me!

No comments: