Tuesday, April 07, 2020

OZARK

There still isn't much to talk about.  I'm now in the second year of One Piece, with the gang entering the Grand Line and getting involved with a very sinister organization. (Right now they're at a prehistoric island with dinosaurs, volcanoes and two giants!)

We've almost finished the third season of Ozark on Netflix.  It's hardly morally uplifting, but it's a pretty great show.  These characters aren't admirable, but they're smart and believable!  Janet McTeer has a good role as the drug cartel's icy lawyer.  There's a great quarrel at the start of the sixth episode.

On Twitter I'm always on the lookout for new Tweeters to follow.  On Friday I found a thread devoted to Tweeters with few followers, and I followed a lot of them because they're more likely to follow me back.  I gained almost a hundred followers in one day, and I'm getting closer to a total of 4000!  The catch was that Twitter suspected I was a bought, and suspended my ability to follow for three days, along with my ability to like and retweet other posts. But now I'm back.


I've had to suspend the Meetup events I organize for a month.  I just hope the self-isolation is over by May!  Oh well, Canada's doing better than several places...

It's time to do my taxes!

No comments: