Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Facebook games

I got interested in Facebook games about three years ago, when someone drew me into Farmville.  I like these games where you develop a homestead or a city over time.  For quite a while my favorite game was Frontierville, because it involved so many different kinds of farming and ranching. (I even spent quite a bit of money on it.)

I've also spent time on games like Cityville and Castleville.  Recently, I spent a year on both Kingdoms of Camelot and Glory of Rome.  I've also had long involvements with Ravenskye City and Superhero City.  I'm still playing Castle Age, but I may quit before long.  I also play Hot Shot, which unlike the others is a virtual-rebound game.

The newest game I'm wasting time on (but still not much money) is Farmville 2.  The game really becomes fun when you get to the level of operating a country kitchen:  then the challenge is to grow the different crops and fruits and feed the livestock so that your production will have the right balance for your cooking and baking.  The main production bottleneck is the limited water available.  One advantage is has over the first Farmville is that crops don't seem to wither if you leave them unharvested too long.

Yeah, I know I'm a loser to be spending so much time on frivolous computer games.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ңowɗy, i гead your bloց oϲcasionally and
i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot оf spam comments?
If so how Ԁo you stop it, any ƿlugin or anything you can suggest?
I get so much lately it's driving me insaոe so any assіstance is very much appreciated.


mу blog; deer hunter 2014 cheats

James Matthews said...

I ignore it. To me, any response is better than none.