Saturday, October 18, 2014

I sometimes get work done

Yesterday I helped Father move some heavy slabs from the back yard to the front. (We've taken down the fence and the slabs will be part of a terrace next to the sidewalk.) I also used the pickaxe to finally shift the beams in our back yard's diamond-shaped planter, which we're going to level.  But I still have the potatoes to harvest.

Today I finished my Olivia Chow leafleting along Millwood and Davisville avenues.  I skipped lunch--a bad habit of mine these days--to make sure I had time to finish.  And I had to tell Tsering that I had no more time for volunteering.

Late in the evening I baked gingerbread to bring to choir practice Monday. (I could have waited till Sunday night and it would have been fresher, but leaving things to the last minute is asking for trouble.) I was going to bring it the previous week, but completely forgot about it, as happened last spring too.

I've made another breakthrough in the Facebook game Tribez.  I wanted to build a polonarium factory in Piedmont Lands, but I needed to build a special part in this building that I can't yet open, presumably because the mission of finishing the props is taking forever.  Then I realize I could spend a few gems--bought with real money--and buy the part directly.

No comments: