Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Headache!

"Mrs. Morel felt as if her heart would break for him.  At this rate she knew he would not live.  He had that poignant carelessness about himself, his own suffering, his own life, which is a form of slow suicide.  It almost broke her heart.  With all the passion of her strong nature she hated Miriam for having in this subtle way undermined his joy.  It did not matter to her that Miriam could not help it.  Miriam did it, and she hated her"--Sons and Lovers


These are a couple of those pictures Midwife took of me last week.  She wants to do some more once she knows my clothes size!

The other night I got a big headache that's only now gone away.  I usually read while on the TTC but I couldn't do it so much yesterday.

Monday night we saw the last episode of Bloodline.  The last three episodes, after the trial, weren't as good. (Too much confusing surrealism...)

Yesterday I met Midwife and Miriam.  Miriam's been reading my articles too, and likes them. My next one will be about how I was born on the day of a big Aquarian stellium! (I'm too rationalistic for astrology, really, but it is kinda fun.)

Last night I went to the Cross-Cultural Meetup at Page One near the Ryerson campus.  I had to leave a bit early because of my headache.

I've made Dawna's Classic TV a joint event with my Reading Out Loud Meetup.  Since my group has over 4000 members, that's bound to increase interest in hers!

No comments: