Monday, May 14, 2018

Vikings: War of Clans

Saturday I went to the Toronto City Opera board meeting at a Market Square apartment building. (I was late and missed the boring financial stuff.) I mentioned to Sandra that Debi has experience as a stage assistant.  

Afterward I went to Barbara Frum Library and borrowed A Concise History of Portugal, for next month's History Meetup. (The author compares Portugal to Scotland and Ireland!)

Yesterday afternoon was the Classic Book Club Meetup and Malcolm, Debi and I discussed The House of the Seven Gables.

Today after the memoir session I went to Miriam's apartment building and we had one more editing session before she goes to Italy for a couple of weeks.  Anne was there and mentioned another possible editing job for me. (I still haven't started spending those Chapters-Indigo gift certificates...)

I've started forking the garden and it'll soon be ready for planting.

I've started playing the online game Vikings:  War of Clans.  So far it's all been construction, which I like.  I've passed Level 1700 in Candy Crush Saga!

No comments: