Friday, March 24, 2017

DUEL

Tuesday morning I submitted my consent form for O.D.S.P., so I'll presumably be getting it at the end of the month.  I handed it in at the Eglinton Avenue office, when I should have taken it to the Sheppard Avenue office (d'oh!), but it got straightened out in the end.

At the same time I went to see my shrink Dr. Hassan to tell him the good news.  Without him, I not only couldn't have done it but wouldn't even have imagined it!

Tuesday night I saw Stephen Spielberg's early TV movie Duel (I'd seen part of it before) with the Classic Movie Meetup, which I hadn't attended for a while.  That's the one with driver Dennis Weaver in danger of being crushed by a malevolent truck!

The Staples people straightened out the problem with the printer return.

I've finished Britain's Bloodiest Dynasty and started Britain's Bloody Crown, a documentary by the same historian about the Wars of the Roses.  Funny how the Plantagenets (including the Lancaster and York branches) combined very strong kings with very weak ones!

No comments: