Friday, March 10, 2017

Book exchange

This morning I got a letter from the Ontario Disability Supports Program.  My application was accepted, so the next step will presumably be a live interview!

This afternoon I had a dental checkup.  I have some root canal work coming up, but I'm delaying it till the O.D.S.P. business is finished, because that'll probably cover the expense of it.

This evening I went to a Book Exchange Meetup at Pauper's.  I brought Edith Wharton's Ethan Frome and D.H. Lawrence's The Rainbow, and took a graphic treatment of the H.P. Lovecraft story "The Shadow of Time."

I've resumed reading Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha since my cold interrupted.  I won't have time to finish it before John Snow's book club this Sunday, but I'll read some of it by then.

March is my favorite time of year.  Too bad there's some more cold weather coming up this weekend.

No comments: