Saturday, December 01, 2012

Two months!

I've now been posting daily for two months without interruption. (It looks like I only posted 29 times in November, but that's because last night's post was published after midnight.) I'm getting an appreciation for ministers who manage to come up with a sermon every Sunday, week after week.

Blogger.com gives me an overview of how many views each post receives.  I usually fluctuate between ten and twenty or so, but when I wrote about THE HUFFINGTON POST Wednesday, that got fifty views!  That's what brings in the troupers. (I'm tempted to write about popular subjects all the time, but I have my integrity...) My post with recipes for fettucine alfredo and gingerbread also got a lot of views.

I'm still writing down subjects for future posts.  One I haven't got around to is the children's encyclopedias I knew in my youth.  And now that I've mentioned it, I'll have to write about it before long rather than keep my audience hanging.

I've run short again.  Should I mention that we ate tacos last night? Or that I was a long time getting to sleep last night because I felt happy?  Or that I dreamed about being an actor and having to deliver lines while running down a stairwell?  Or that because it's now December I'm going to start taking my Cipralex daily instead of four times a week so winter won't get me depressed?  Or that I've run out of razor blades and haven't got around to getting new ones yet? (I planned to stop using the last one at the end of the month, but nobody will die if I use it one extra time...)

No comments: