Saturday, November 29, 2014

Financial advice

Wednesday Father and I went to see a lawyer at his office just east of Eglinton station. (I had to miss my Chinese art class, which I hate to do.) He told us that the Henson trust didn't suit me and I should try putting my money into something called segregated funds, where I can put as much as $100,000.  So now it's back to Scotiabank.

I've started translating another of those Portuguese pamphlets about the lives of the saints.  The new one is about St. Philip of Neri, who came to Rome in the 16th century and befriended street children.

In the Facebook game Tribez I'm now at the stage of creating dino coasters, businesses that require a lot of polonarium but probably yield big money.  My investment in planetariums is now paying off in a big way.

In the game Forge of Empires I'm now in the early medieval stage and belong to a guild.  I've started making trade offers in the market section.  Sometimes I offer five of one good for three of another, which could give me a competitive advantage.  It's been over a week since I've been stuck with my forge points at the maximum level, unable to spend them on new developments.

No comments: