Sunday, February 12, 2017

LA LA LAND

On Los Angeles: "They worship everything and value nothing"--La La Land

Thursday I visited Dr. Hassan and with his advice completed my O.D.S.P. application. (My description of how Asperger's Syndrome affected me was on the brief side.  Maybe I should have mentioned my occasional bouts with insomnia!)

Last night I went to Bulk Barns near Keele & St. Clair and bought brown flour and rye flour there for the first time.  Our cable connection is off so we haven't been watching The Sopranos for the last few days.

This afternoon I was going to attend the big rally for electoral reform.  Unfortunately, it was in Nathan Phillips Square and I went to Queen's Park instead. (D'oh!) Oh well, it was a nice mild day for getting out.

Tonight I saw La La Land at the Market Square. It's a cute confection that gets better as it goes along.  It reminded me of Jacques Demy's 1960s musical The Umbrellas of Cherbourg, though that film had more passion.

The other night I dreamed of being involved in this scheme where they smuggled me into one of the Gulf States in the Middle East and I posed as Arab royalty and attracted pretty women!

No comments: