Thursday, July 13, 2017

Dry spell

It's another of those summer periods when I can't think of much to write about.

Last night I dreamed about being on a ship again, returning from London to Halifax. (The ship had trees on board!) The odd thing is that when I woke up and remembered having visited London the month before last, it already seemed like something that had happened long ago.

Today I went on another of Betty-Anne's Queen Street West art walks.  Among other places, we visited Dufflet's pastry shop, where they had free samples!  

I didn't have time for dinner before leaving for the walk, so I was one of the group who stayed on for dinner after the walk, at the Rickshaw Thai restaurant. (I ate coconut chicken.) The place was very noisy, so I wasn't the best of conversationalists.  One of the people at the dinner was a Cambodian-Canadian!

No comments: