Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Empire


I still feel sluggish.  I've had a big headache today--must be the warmer weather.

Sunday was the Classic Book Club, where we discussed Muriel Spark's The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie, except that there was only Malcolm and me. (He's a true reliable!) I'll have to do better in the future.

I've discovered a new Facebook game called Empire.  It's the old "build a medieval fort and attack other forts" strategy game.  I do have a weakness for those games where you construct buildings and train soldiers and you have to keep an eye on your money and supplies of wood and stone and food.  I called my castle "Trouble" because I couldn't think of anything else. (I wish I'd at least called it "Castle Trouble"!) I've also discovered the website http://medium.com

I'm still eating the post-Easter chocolate.  Just a couple of pieces are left.

I've finally finished my backlog of unread emails!  But the inbox still has quite a few that are ready for the trash.

No comments: