Saturday, March 22, 2014

BREAKING BAD

Walter White on cooking meth: "I was really good at it....  I felt alive!"

This evening I saw the last episode of Breaking Bad on Netflix.  It was a phenomenal show!  Moira saw these last episodes when she was at Margaret's house last year, so now I can talk about them with her.

I was talking about Bryan Cranston in my acting class:  Moira says he's the kind of actor who can do two things at once.  And I'm glad Anna Gunn won an Emmy:  her performance was the underappreciated one.  Some people despise Skyler as an "enabler," but it's a very complex role. (Moira says she has nice legs, as I'm sure a lot of actresses do.)

I haven't been watching so much on Netflix recently.  I've been meaning to watch the second season of Hell on Wheels and the last season of Prison Break, but I still haven't got around to them.  Moira and Father have been watching the American version of House of Cards, but I'm only interested in the British version, which Netflix also has, so I'll be seeing that someday.  Mostly, I've been watching Cheers! with Father, and we're now in the fourth season when Woody Harrelson had just replaced Nicholas Colasanto.  That's a show with sharp writing!

No comments: