Saturday, June 03, 2017

Dufferin Mall

"It was one of his disagreeable duties as a State psycho-analyst to remove the affections of his patients from the embarrassing objects upon which they were concentrated; and focus them, instead, upon himself"--Cold Comfort Farm

Today I finished forking the garden and started deepening the surrounding ditch.  When I'm finished with that and level it out with a hoe, it'll finally be ready for planting!

I was going to meet John Snow for lunch, but there was a misunderstanding about the day. Oh well, we'll meet next Friday.

In the evening I went out to Dufferin Mall.  At the Bell store I got a USB cable so I can connect the Iphone to my desktop and post the photos I took in London. Then I went to Walmart and bought new socks and undies, along with several towels for the bathroom.

I read over thirty pages of Cold Comfort Farm and should finish it on the weekend.  I'm also close to finishing going through the email backlog.

I just bought another cheap Ebook, about New York City in the 1960s.  I don't know when I'll get around to reading any of them--I still haven't finished the Tom Swift book--but they do sound fascinating!

I had a very strange dream last night about being among a group of people who hung onto ropes under an airplane and went all around the world without touching the ground.

No comments: