Monday, March 26, 2018

End of the opera

This afternoon was the last Magic Flute performance. Another annual season over with. (The place was pretty full both today and on Friday.)

Yesterday afternoon I went to see Father at the hospital, but he'd been moved out of the critical area and I couldn't see any nurses to say where he'd gone.  He'd gone to the area for patients in less serious condition, but for a while I was afraid he'd got worse!

Afterward I went to Betty-Anne's art walk.  But I was so concerned about Father that I ended up leaving early.

It turns out that they're going to give Father a pacemaker so he'll be in the hospital for a while longer.

The other day on Twitter some American was posting a meme about Our Great, Strong Military, so I commented, "Only weak people feel the need to look strong." They didn't like that!

No comments: