Friday, June 21, 2013

Auditions

This evening AFACT had three new people coming to audition. (I took rudimentary notes.) They were called Linda, Tamara and Anastasia.  They read the roles of Sheila the party crasher, Sabrina the stable manager's daughter, Rebecca the daughter in law, and Lily the maid.  In a couple of weeks we're going to see the murder mystery show at the Old Mill.

Moira was throwing out some old books we can't sell to make more room in our bookcases.  I spotted some children's storybooks which I decided to keep in my room. (My bookcases now have some room to spare.)

Our Mazda is almost twelve years old. (We bought it on 9/11.) It'll soon be uninsurable, and Father's decided we can go without a car then.  We're now city people!

I'm sure that this trunk in the basement contains some of our piano books, and we're getting some new bookcases in the living room, so I'm hoping we'll bring out those piano books and put them near the piano.  Who knows how many other old books are in that trunk?

I've finally learned how to format these posts so the words are right next to the margin on the right as well as left side!

No comments: