Friday, August 02, 2013

Two new TV shows

Last night Moira and I saw the first episode of the original Danish version of The Killing.  It built into something pretty gripping.  We watched it on Youtube, where someone posted it one quarter-episode at a time. (We tried to see it on our HDTV, and I did manage to find it there, but I couldn't figure out how to change it to a full-screen format.)

Later I saw the first episode of Jenji Kohan's prison series Orange Is the New Black.  The central character in it was a bit annoying.  I still get angry about the War on Drugs ruining lives.

I've been watching Mission:  Impossible on Netflix.  There are still a few episodes from the sixth season that I didn't rent from zip.ca because the disc needed replacement.  But I don't remember seeing any of these episodes at the time.

We got the first peaches of the season.

No comments: