Sunday, December 08, 2013

BOARDWALK EMPIRE

Mob executioner: "Certain people you do not steal from!"--Boardwalk Empire

I rented the DVDs for the third season of Boardwalk Empire.  It's giving the feeling of diminishing returns. (They may run out of characters to kill.) The show still looks like a million dollars anyhow.

Yesterday afternoon I was under the weather and cancelled on the last Acting Meetup before the Christmas break. (It's the first one I've missed.) Instead I went to an Asperger's Meetup at the Starbucks north of Lawrence Station.  I met Bev for the first time in a while.  She says I'm amazing with my reading and activity.  There were also some young Aspies there.

In the evening I went to a party for the opera people at Frank Dejong's house.  I was afraid I'd be late, but I turned out to be a week early!

The other night I accidentally knocked a glass off my desk and it broke on the floor.  I picked up most of the broken glass, but there are still some tiny pieces to vacuum, once I get around to it.  Until then I'll have to be careful with bare feet!

No comments: