Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry, merry

Roger Sterling: "You know Detroit [the auto business].  All fun and games, until they shoot you in the face"--Mad Men

Yesterday our internet connection got restored.  So I'm back to playing all those Facebook games.

Yesterday morning I noticed that I'd forgotten to move my outside window pane so there'd be two layers of glass during the winter (unlike in summer, when I can open it completely).  One of the panes was frozen shut and I used some boiling water to get it moving.  I had to take the panes out to rearrange them and put them on the corner of my bed, leaving a wet spot there that I could feel between the sheets.

Donald, John and his family came over for Christmas dinner.  We had both turkey and vegan food.

For lunch today I had a tuna sandwich for the first time in a while. I noticed that I bake good whole wheat bread!

This evening I had dinner at the Golden Thai restaurant with ten other people from the Asperger's Meetup.  I splurged and had both Golden Thai chicken and Golden Thai fried rice.

No comments: