Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Sunshine Bay saga continues

Remember the other week when I was writing about the Facebook game Sunshine Bay?  I said that I wasn't going to buy new land for buildings but save my game bucks to finish the enlargement of the port terminal.  Well, a few days ago they had a special where land was being sold for half price, so I spent all five of my bucks on land that would usually have cost ten.  I've used it to build a second villa, and a second hotel that produces 56 passengers every four hours. (The catch is that it requires nine squares of land instead of four.) I could use some of the space for the solar plant, but I still don't need extra electricity.

This expansion came at the right time, because I finally saved enough coin to buy a third sports yacht! (I got room for it by selling off my small yacht.) My next step will be raising the funds to upgrade my lighthouse, so I can carry a fifth boat.  I'll get the small yacht back till I can afford a fourth sports yacht, or perhaps I'll save a whole yacht and buy a business yacht first.

Meanwhile, by plugging away I finally got all the parts to complete the port terminal expansion, which I was afraid would require purchasing with bucks.  Changing the plan was a good decision.

If only I could find a career that involves me the way these games sometimes do!

No comments: