Monday, April 01, 2013

Dreams

I went to bed early this evening and woke up about midnight.  I dreamed of seeing a rocket launch near the Sackville house.  It produced a lot of sparks and I took off my glasses and didn't look at it in focus.  (There's no mystery where that came from:  I was just looking at the part of that Tintin book with a rocket launch.) I also dreamed of Carol Burnett, and learning that her real first name was Marhavale(?).

I really wish I wouldn't dream about the places of my youth so much.  I feel like I'm not free of the past.  The other week I dreamed of seeing the Sackville house, except that this time it hadn't been lived in for years and was falling to pieces.  Does that mean I'm closer to being free?

The night before I dreamed of a movie about a revolutionary (played by Jack Palance!) sneaking into Sackville and installing a revolutionary regime before the Americans could install a puppet regime there.

I'm finally getting close to finishing that book about 50 physics ideas.  Just today I read about black holes and quasars.

The other day, when I posted about the I Heart Public Transit event, I got almost 70 hits, the biggest number since my post about LES MISERABLES.

I'm running short again.  I could mention that I thought we had one last piece of coconut cream pie in the fridge, but I can't find it.  Maybe it got finished, or maybe it didn't.

No comments: