Saturday, July 27, 2013

Earache

For the past week I've had an earache, which is why I stopped posting.  On Wednesday morning I went to Dr. Ang, who prescribed some ear drops.  It's finally lessening, but it's still hard to get to sleep.

I did manage to get to a Bereaved Families of Toronto support group on Wednesday afternoon.  I also got to the memoir slam on Monday afternoon, where we wrote about things that scared us; and clouds.  But I had to cancel on the Monday night Toronto Film Society double bill of THE FRONT PAGE and HIS GIRL FRIDAY.  And I couldn't make it to the documentary CASTING BY at the Bloor. (I hope they show it again.)

I managed to fiddle with the DNS preferences on Moira's computer and our HDTV, so we can now get the American version of Netflix on those machines as well as my computer. (I'm not completely useless around the house.)

We've finished assembling the new bookcases for the living room and now we're putting books in them, which means updating the locate file for our used books business.  This afternoon I helped enter data, and Moira said I was very good at it.

No comments: