Wednesday, July 03, 2013

MYSTERY MEN

Yesterday we finished Coriolanus.  It's one of those movies that leave all the credits to the end, so only then did I learn that Ralph Fiennes directed it himself!  It was filmed in Serbia (very appropriately).

Last night I saw the superhero spoof Mystery Men at the Event Screen.  It had some pretty good dialogue. ("Dad, I'm going to my room with three strange men.") And I also liked the cast:  Ben Stiller (his superpower is throwing tantrums), William H. Macy(he bonks people with his shovel), Janeane Garofalo, Peewee Herman.

Unfortunately, I felt a bit sick as I was watching it.  I guess I ate too many peanuts for lunch.

In that online game Empire I finally got to level 30 where I could add another castle extension.  I had to build quite a few buildings and decorations to get there.

For the last three days I've been getting about 200 pageviews a day!  My most popular post is the one where I talk about Twenty Feet From Stardom.  I suspect all my Polish readers are interested in the part where I write about getting a VPN and HDTV.

No comments: