Saturday, July 06, 2013

AFACT

John George was reading my blog and sent me a snail-mail letter of condolence from his summer home in New York State.  John, I'm going to write back to you in snail mail. (I haven't done that for years!)

In the afternoon I went to replenish my Cipralex but it turned out I have to see Dr. Hassan next week and get my prescription renewed.  When I run out of Cipralex I sometimes get vivid dreams.

This evening I went to an AFACT rehearsal.  They gave me some new lines, involving me talking with Maude the diva and Jenkins the butler.

Corinne resigned as organizer of the Ph.D. Students Meetup--she couldn't afford the fees--so I took over. (Since I'm already organizing ROLT, I can organize this without paying extra fees.) I'm going to have meetings at the Victory Cafe in Mirvish Village.

I've finally quit that Empire game after someone raided my castle twice and left me with one soldier!  That means I have a vacancy among the twelve links on my homepage.

No comments: