Thursday, May 02, 2013

Applause for a Cause

This evening I went to a meeting of my theatre group, which we're considering naming Applause for a Cause!  The meetings are now at a new place on Lawrence Avenue, just a little east of the Lawrence West station, so I can walk there instead of waiting for a bus. (There are also wood-carving lessons given there.) I'm going to play the editor of the newspaper owned by the deceased, concerned about his refusal to publish a story about the liaison between Edward VIII and Mrs. Simpson.

Our next meeting was going to be next Wednesday, but now Friday looks more likely.  Which is good for me, since I was hoping to see ROMAN HOLIDAY with Cecilia then. (And even if she can't make it, there's also a movie trivia quiz that night.)

Last night I dreamed of a different finale to the series WEEDS, which managed to be far crazier!

I've been having a problem with headaches the last couple of days (hence my napping).  The temperature warmed up, and those changes seem to affect me.

In the afternoon I finally got started with the garden.  I put a few shovelfuls of compost on it, just so I could say I'd started.  It's funny how quickly the older compost layers can sink down in just over six months!

My jeans are too long and too hard to take up, so I'll have to get another pair.

No comments: