Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The spuds are in the ground

"And the best part of it was that he was now the very person he wanted to be.  If he had been free to choose, he would have chosen to be no one else.  Because now he knew that there were thousands and thousands of forms of joy in the world, but that all were essentially one and the same, namely, the joy of being able to love"--THE NEVERENDING STORY

Today I finally got the potatoes planted in our backyard garden.  I hoed out six rows for them first, and later I watered them too.  Next year I hope to do it earlier.

In the evening I finished rereading THE NEVERENDING STORY.  It's still wonderful.  Now I'll go back to the LAPHAM'S QUARTERLY animals issue.

Someone on THE HUFFINGTON POST commented, "The president [Obama] is not a magician," and I replied, "That's the understatement of our time!"

I've started a couple of new Facebook games.  I'm trying Western Story because I liked Frontierville so much.  And I'm also trying Invincible Armada, in which you build a shipping fleet and fight pirates in the Mediterranean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any kind of a major festival came to be held in 1986 called the Event of the Tenth Summer.
The most typical length of a party is 4 periods.

Also visit my web site :: tanie wczasy nad morzem