Sunday, May 26, 2013

KUMARE

"This is the story of the biggest lie I ever told, and the greatest truth I ever experienced"--Vikhram Gandhi

This morning I went to Doors Open with a few people from my Asperger's Meetup.  We visited City Hall, Osgoode Hall and Campbell House.  Casper was pushing a pet rabbit in a stroller, which got a lot of attention. (I was also going to see THE GREAT GATSBY with some Aspies this afternoon, but we couldn't find it in non-3D at the right time.)

This evening I saw the documentary KUMARE on DVD, for the second time. (Last year I saw it at the Bloor.) It's a film by Desi American Vikhram Gandhi about his year-long intellectual experiment posing as a guru in Phoenix, Arizona.  He acquired about fourteen followers and advised them to find their own inner guru, which seems good advice to me.

I also saw the documentary CITIZEN HEARST about William Randolph Hearst and his media empire.  Unfortunately, only the first third was about Hearst itself, the rest being about the Hearst company after his death.

Just a few days ago I finally put away my extra winter blanket, and then came this cool weather so I ended up taking it back out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's easy to obtain an expert within your field when make use of LinkedIn Answers. Seeking customized clothing is easier than ever by a the Internet.

Stop by my site - detektywi warszawa