Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Sleep patterns

I've had some usual sleep patterns lately.  In the afternoon I had a nap, then got up in time for dinner.  Afterward I went back to bed, then got up in mid-evening, spent some time on the computer, than went to sleep again.  Then I woke up after midnight.  For some reason translating that book of Portuguese history makes me sleepy.

In the afternoon Father and I drove to Walmart and I finally replaced my old blue jeans.  I also got some new socks and undies. (We left finding a computer printer to the weekend.  I've finished the score for the Bizet song, but my computer needs a printer.)

Today was the start of the warm weather.  I really need to get the garden started.

John and Kathrine came over for dinner and bought falafel wraps.  I like them once I've removed the tomato slices, though I prefer the ones without hot sauce.  For dessert we had grapes.

In my latest waking period, I saw the last episode of WEEDS.  It was a very unusual show. (I preferred the seasons with Elizabeth Perkins.)

When I open the Kingsbridge game, it keeps telling me to reload!

No comments: